KG to Grade 4
Children experience the world around through their senses and their body. Hence, academic learning is by means of play and sensorial activities. It is learning by doing. Facilitators develop learning resources and use of books is limited only to languages. Hands on games, activities and worksheets form the major resource of learning the syllabus.
- Focus is on the development of the senses and physical activity is given priority in academics. Learning by doing.
- Play way methodology is implemented.
- There are no textbooks (except for languages)
- Extensive use of teaching learning material, sensorial games, subject games, worksheets.
- Two teachers in a class. 15:1 ratio.
- Singing (western and Indian), art and craft, pottery, yoga asana make compulsory part of their curriculum.